The time is now to start laying out your career goals. But where should you start?
In this episode, BioPlus Integrated Marketing Specialist, Alicia Evans, interviews Dr. Joy Parchment, a nurse executive, former pediatric oncology nurse, and faculty at University of Central Florida about the tactical side of career planning and professional development.
What we talked about:
- Starting with what you love, your strengths, and your core values
- Advice on schools, accreditation, and testing
- All about resumes and the interview process
- The biggest myth in healthcare: we can’t adapt to technology
Check out these resources mentioned during the podcast:
- 5 social media mistakes you're probably making
- How to create a professional brand
- MyMnCareers: My Career Plan
Stay connected with Working in Oncology on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or our podcast website.
Dr. Joy Parchment, a nurse executive, former pediatric oncology nurse, and faculty at University of Central Florida.